Shore Adhesive, 16 ounce Pint Size, Single Part Glue for Hypalon and CSM Inflatable Boats
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- Shore Adhesive is a powerful single-part contact cement, and when used correctly, will attach patches and accessories to all Hypalon, CSM, fiberglass, Kevlar, and aluminum boats.
- Easy to use one-part formula.
- Available in 1 pint, quart, gallon, or half pint. See related products below.
- Stiff brushes and roller rasps are listed in related products below.
- Toluol is a necessary solvent for a successful repair. See related products below.
- Toobseal Interior Sealant is listed below as well.
- Important Shipping Information: This product is considered Hazardous and cannot be shipped via Priority Mail or UPS Air. If you choose Priority Mail at check-out, we will ship via a Hazmat method which will take extra time. The fastest way to receive this item is to choose UPS Ground or UPS Standard at check-out.
Instructions for Shore Adhesive Hypalon Inflatable Boat Repair:
1. Roughen surface with 180-grit sandpaper.
2. Clean surfaces with Toluol (see related products below).
3. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces that are to be joined.
4. Allow at least 20 minutes of drying time.
5. Apply second coat and wait 5 to 10 minutes or until tacky.
6. Join surfaces and apply firm pressure.
7. Bond is immediate however, allow 12 hours before use.
8. Do not inflate boat or raft to full pressure until following day.
Glue will last approximately 6 months after opening if properly sealed.
Check out our How-To video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR91WlRf638&t=81s