Shore Adhesive, 32 0z Quart Size, Single Part Glue for Hypalon and CSM Inflatable Boats
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- Shore Adhesive is a powerful single-part contact cement, and when used correctly, will attach patches and accessories to all Hypalon and CSM Inflatable Boats as well as fiberglass, Kevlar, and aluminum boats.
- Easy to use one-part formula.
- Available in quart size, gallon, pint, half pint, and quarter pint. See related products below for additional sizes.
- Stiff brushes and roller rasps are listed in related products below.
- Toluol is a necessary solvent for a successful repair. Please see related products below.
- ToobSeal Interior Sealant is listed below as well.
- Important shipping information; We cannot ship glues via UPS Air or Priority Mail because they are hazardous materials. If you choose the Priority Mail option at check out, your order will be shipped via a Hazmat method which may take extra time. UPS ground is the fastest permitted shipping method for hazardous materials. Please choose UPS ground if you are in a time sensitive rush. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands, please choose the “IBP.com Saver” shipping option and it will come via USPS Parcel Select Ground.
Instructions for Shore Adhesive Hypalon Boat Repair:
1. Roughen surface with 180-grit sandpaper.
2. Clean surfaces with Toluol (see related products below).
3. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces that are to be joined.
4. Allow at least 20 minutes of drying time.
5. Apply second coat and wait 5 to 10 minutes or until tacky.
6. Join surfaces and apply firm pressure.
7. Bond is immediate however, allow 12 hours before use.
8. Do not inflate boat or raft to full pressure until following day.
Glue will last approximately 6 months after opening if properly sealed and stored in 55-70 degree temperature.
Check out our How-To video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR91WlRf638&t=81s