MEK Solvent for PVC Inflatable Boats. Removes old glue and preps the surface for gluing.
- This solvent is Methyl Ethyl Ketone which is used to remove old glues and prep surfaces for PVC inflatable boat repair.
- 1/2 Pint which is 8 ounces.
- Comes with a brush in cap.
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- Important shipping information; We cannot ship glues via UPS Air or Priority Mail because they are hazardous materials. If you choose the Priority Mail option at check out, your order will be shipped via a Hazmat method which may take extra time. UPS ground is the fastest permitted shipping method for hazardous materials. Please choose UPS ground if you are in a time sensitive rush. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands, please choose the “IBP.com Saver” shipping option and it will come via USPS Parcel Select Ground.
- For smaller size or corresponding PVC adhesives and roller rasps, see related products below.