Inflatable Boat Cleaner
- Orange Off Inflatable Boat Cleaner safely dissolves adhesives, mold stains, grease, oil, lime deposits, oxidation and waterline stains. Orange Off is considered the “Goo Gone” of the inflatable boat industry.
- Orange Off does not contain synthetic chemicals, petroleum distillates or harsh detergents. As a result it won’t damage inflatable boat tube fabrics.
- Pictured is a 1982 Achilles found in a dumpster. First, we sprayed the Orange Off on the tube, then let it sit for 10 seconds. Finally, we used the scrub pad and rinsed clean with water.
- Also, this cleaner works on plastic, fiberglass and injection molded kayaks and boat hulls.
- Click Here to See Orange Off in Action!
- ” I recently took my Zodiac 10 foot inflatable boat out of storage after 10 years which was full of mold and stains. I was advised to use the Orange Off Cleaner and Adhesive Remover. I am beyond impressed with the ease of application and most of all with the results obtained. The Zodiac’s color is almost as it was when it was brand new. I only used about 1/4 of the bottle. Thank you for a great product.” -Dr. Roberto Mendez of Puerto Rico
- ” I’ve tested every inflatable boat cleaner on the market and Orange Off is the best cleaner I’ve ever used. I recommend using it along with an inflatable boat protectant.” -Jack Kelley of Inflatable Marine Repair Services, Westchester, PA
- “We buy it by the gallon. It cleans everything in the fleet on the first try and saves my crew a lot of time. It’s safer and more effective than the harsh chemicals we’ve used in the past”. –Dick Cromwell, Owner, Freedom Boat Clubs of RI
- “I’ve tried many other cleaners and Orange Off, by far, works the best.” –Charles Williamson, M/V Nepidae
There are no reviews yet.