MEK solvent for PVC Inflatable Boats. Removes old glue and preps the surface for gluing.
- This solvent is Methyl Ethyl Ketone which is used to remove old glues and prep surface for PVC inflatable repair.
- 1/4 pint which is 4 ounces.
- Comes with brush in cap.
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- Important Shipping information: This item is considered hazardous and cannot be shipped via Priority Mail or UPS Air. If you choose Priority Mail at check-out, we will ship via a Hazmat method which will take extra time. The quickest way to receive this is to choose UPS ground at check-out.
- For a larger size or corresponding PVC adhesives and roller rasps, see related products below.