ToobSeal Inflatable Boat Repair for Slow Leaks
- Unlike other brands that are Latex, ToobSeal is the only sealant made of acrylic which dries clear and smooth and doesn’t yellow or crack.
- Our special formula encapsulates when dry so there is no chance of your inflatable boat fabric self adhering when deflated making re-inflation hopeless.
- Also, if you should spill some ToobSeal on your inflatable or garage floor, it won’t cause an impossible-to-remove yellow stain.
- ToobSeal adheres to the interior fabric of the tube, sealing slow leaks.
- Hard to find leaks are treated and cured from the inside. That’s why the US Marine Corps trusts and uses ToobSeal.
- 1 quart bottle will seal a 12′ boat or raft.
- Instructions for boats under 12 feet:
- Deflate the boat.
- Inject 1 quart (32oz) Interior Sealer equally into all the air chambers. Remove Valves if possible. If not use a funnel with a small tip.
- Inflate the boat.
- Shift the boat side to side and bow to stern at a 45 degree angle until the sealer has circulated and coated all inner surfaces of the boat. Sealer has the consistency of water so it is easy to apply.
- Let dry for three hours. Boat is sealed! ToobSeal has an indefinite shelf life and can be stored anywhere.
- For Boats over 12 feet:
- Follow above instructions using roughly 3 oz of Interior Sealer per foot as a quantity guideline.
- If the boat is too large or heavy to “tumble”, then take the boat out and do some wave pounding.
- “I’ve used and sold it for years. It works great!” – Mitch Bernardo, Sunset Inflatables, Santa Ana, California
- “My techs prefer ToobSeal to other brands. It works better and doesn’t leave yellow stains on the boats they’re repairing.” – Dick Cromwell, InflatableXperts of RI and MD
- Click Here to See How to Use ToobSeal!
There are no reviews yet.