Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness! Shore Adhesive is a powerful single-part contact cement, and when used correctly, will attach patches and accessories to all Hypalon, CSM, fiberglass, Kevlar, and aluminum boats. Easy to use one-part formula. Available in 1/2 pint, pint, quart, and gallon. Important Shipping Information: Adhesive, MEK, Toluol, Liquid Rubber, and bottom paint is considered regulated material. It can only be shipped via ground transportation. It cannot be shipped via the United States Postal service Priority mail. If you choose Priority Mail as a shipping method, it will be shipped via the United States Postal Service Parcel Select, this service may delay delivery up to 7 days. The fastest method for shipping regulated material is UPS Ground.
For ToobSeal Interior Repair Sealant and Toluol, please see related products below. These products are essential for keeping your boat clean, and Toluol is the required Hypalon solvent for a successful repair.
Instructions for use:
1. Roughen surface with 180-grit sandpaper.
2. Clean surfaces with Toluol.
3. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces that are to be joined.
4. Allow at least 20 minutes of drying time.
5. Apply second coat and wait 5 to 10 minutes or until tacky.
6. Join surfaces and apply firm pressure.
7. Bond is immediate however, allow 12 hours before use.
8. Do not inflate boat or raft to full pressure until following day.
Glue will last approximately 6 months after opening if properly sealed.