Clifton PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive, Single Part, 4 oz Can
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness
- Important shipping information: We cannot ship glues via UPS Air or Priority Mail because they are hazardous materials. If you choose the Priority Mail option at check out, your order will be shipped via a Hazmat method which may take extra time. UPS Ground is the most reliable shipping method for hazardous materials, so if you are in rush, please choose that option.
- Use Clifton PVC one-part adhesive to repair PVC and Urethane inflatable boats, rafts, underwater swimming pool liner repairs, and waterbeds.
- 4oz. can covers 1.5 square foot patch with 3 applications. 8oz. can covers 3 square feet with 3 applications.
- Available in 8 oz and 16 oz sizes. See related products below.
- MEK is a necessary solvent for a successful repair. See related products below.
- Stiff brushes and roller rasps are available in related products below.
- Once opened a can lasts 6 months if sealed tightly and stored in 55 – 70 degree temperatures.
Instructions for Clifton PVC Inflatable Boat Repair:
- Before applying the adhesive, all surfaces must be free of any oils and dirt. Clean the surface by lightly rubbing the vinyl with MEK (see related products below).
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces.
- Wait 5-10 minutes or until the adhesive feels tacky.
- Repeat step 2 & 3. Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure to ensure contact, making sure you are not creating any air pockets during this process.
- Please see the roller rasp in related products below.
- Allow 12 hours to dry.