Clifton PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive, Single Part, 4 oz Can
- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- Important shipping information; We cannot ship glues via UPS Air or Priority Mail because they are hazardous materials. If you choose the Priority Mail option at check out, your order will be shipped via a Hazmat method which may take extra time. UPS ground is the fastest permitted shipping method for hazardous materials. Please choose UPS ground if you are in a time sensitive rush. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands, please choose the “IBP.com Saver” shipping option and it will come via USPS Parcel Select Ground.
- Use Clifton PVC one-part adhesive to repair PVC & Urethane inflatable boats, as well as rafts, underwater swimming pool liner repairs, and waterbeds.
- 4oz. can covers 1.5 square foot patch with 3 applications. 8oz. can covers 3 square feet with 3 applications.
- MEK is a necessary solvent for a successful repair. See related products below.
- Stiff brushes and roller rasps are available in related products below.
- ToobSeal Interior Sealant available below as well.
- Once opened, a can lasts for 6 months if sealed tightly and stored in 55 – 70 degree temperatures.
Instructions for PVC Boat repair using Clifton Adhesive:
- Before applying the adhesive, all surfaces must be free of any oils and dirt. Clean the surface by lightly rubbing the vinyl with MEK (see related products below).
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces.
- Wait 5-10 minutes or until the adhesive feels tacky.
- Repeat step 2 & 3.
- Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure to ensure contact, make sure you are not creating any air pockets during this process. (To further prevent air pockets see related products below for our roller rasp).
- Allow 2 – 4 hours dry time.