AB and Caribe Inflatable Boat Replacement Valves. Push-push style.
- AB and Caribe have been using this valve since roughly 2005 but the best way to tell is to check your cap. If it looks like the rectangular cap in our pictures, you have the right valve. The older valve is listed in related products below (Halkey Roberts valve) but in rare instances AB and Caribe used an obsolete Halkey Roberts valve that is no longer made.
- Available in light gray
- Valve removal tool is listed in related products below (SRSV105). This tool is made by the valve manufacturer and will fit perfectly.
- Be careful when removing (threading out) valve as interior housing will fall into the boat if it is not held or secured. Make sure housing is held or pushed down while removing old valve.
- There are 6 grooves around the perimeter of the spring loaded pin and the top of the cap is shaped like a brick or a rectangle.
- Corresponding valve adapters in related products below. You just need to determine the hose diameter on the pump. AB and Caribe factory “Super 4” hand pumps are 1/2 “.
- Genuine AB and Caribe valve – Made in Italy.
- Please see our new twist and lock pressure gage in related products below.
Push-push valve installation instructions:
- Deflate the boat.
- While holding the back of the existing valve, use the wrench (SRSV105 listed below) to twist the internal part of the valve out, being careful not to let go of the back of the valve as it may fall into the boat.
- Twist the new valve in using the wrench, we recommend the valve tool listed below as it may be difficult to remove the old valve without it.
- The housing on the new valve is unnecessary as you will be installing the new valve into the existing base.