AB and Caribe Inflatable Boat Push-Push Air Valve Cap.
- Fits current AB’s and Caribe’s (cap is shaped like a rectangle).
- Just visually look at your cap. If your cap is shaped like a rectangle while looking down at it (slightly bolbous on each side) this is the right cap.
- Depth of the cap below the rubber flat ring, is 5/8″.
- The diameter of the end that goes into the valve is 13/16″.
- Simply twists and locks in.
- Valve adapter and valves listed in related products below.
- Older AB’s and Caribe’s use the Halkey Roberts valve and valve cap listed in related products below.