Made in the US using superior standards. Don’t lose or damage your dinghy by installing tow rings that wear and break away!
- Can be used on any hypalon inflatable boat
- Specially designed for AB, Caribe, Apex, Avon, Novurania and Nautica inflatables.
- 2.5″ wide stainless steel d-ring with triangular Hypalon pad.
- Hypalon Apron is 10″ wide on the bottom of the triangle and 8.5″ inches tall.
- They have a Hypalon apron, a polypropylene strap, and a stainless steel D-ring.
- The secondary bottom pad is made of raft floor material and is pre-sanded for a superior bond.
D Ring installation instructions:
- Decide where you’re going to place the d ring then trace around D ring with a pencil.
- Apply masking tape or painting tape around the traced area.
- Sand the boat as well as the d ring lightly and clean the area well using Toluene (Hypalon boats) or MEK (PVC Boats)
- Apply 3 applications of glue (2 on boat, one on d ring) allowing each application to become tacky (roughly 15 minutes).
- Stick the d ring down to boat and roll out the bubbles with a roller rasp.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.