Can be used on any hypalon inflatable boat, but is specific to AB, Caribe, Apex, Avon, Novurania and Nautica inflatables. 2.5″ wide stainless steel d-ring with triangular Hypalon pad. The d-ring pad is 10″ wide on the bottom of the triangle and 8.5″ inches high. They have a Hypalon apron, a polypropylene strap, and a stainless steel D-ring. The secondary bottom pad is made of raft floor material and is pre-sanded for a superior bond. The straps are computer sewn and glued to the bottom pad; the Hypalon apron is glued over the D-ring and bottom pad assembly.
- Decide where you’re going to place the d ring then trace around D ring with a pencil.
- Apply masking tape or painting tape around the traced area.
- Sand the boat as well as the d ring lightly and clean the area well using Toluene (Hypalon boats) or MEK (PVC Boats)
- Apply 3 applications of glue (2 on boat, one on d ring) allowing each application to become tacky (roughly 15 minutes).
- Stick the d ring down to boat and roll out the bubbles with a roller rasp.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.