Fits most inflatable boat valves with a bayonet lock-in style connection and a 3/4″ pump hose. Fits all Bravo pumps.
- This adapter has a cross diagonal pin that keeps valve in the open position when inflating. It snaps the valve shut when you remove the adapter so air doesn’t escape.
- Bayonet twists and locks into many inflatable valves such as AB, Caribe, smaller Walker Bay’s, Mercury, Nautica inflatables, Highfield, Zodiac Zoom or any brand that uses Halkey Roberts, push push, or Bravo 2005 inflatable boat valves. Check the hose diameter of your AB and Caribe hand pump as sometimes the diameter of the factory pump hose is 1/2″ in which case this will not work. Use the AB/Caribe or SRS200 adapter listed in related products below.
- We have listed the corresponding valves that this adapter fits in related products below.
- Built by Bravo for all Bravo pumps and other pump brands that have a 3/4″ diameter hose.
- Outer diameter of bayonet (the end that fits into the valve) is 13/16″. Adapter rings are 1 3/16″ which is the more relevant dimension as that is what fits snugly just inside the valve. Yhere is a cross logitude wire that keeps the pin down until you rmove the adapter so air doesn’t ecape while inflsting.
- Adapter rings can be removed to allow for more depth depending on the valve brand.
- All Bravo pumps have 3/4″ hoses.
- By removing the ring adapters, the bayonet can be made shorter or longer depending on the depth of the valve.
- Imported from Italy.