303 Aerospace Protectant “SPF 40 SUNSCREEN” for your inflatable boat available in 16 oz trigger spray.
- Developed for aerospace and aviation application so it does not attract dust.
- The best protection for ANY inflatable boat and raft material including Hypalon and PVC.
- Approved and recommended by all boat manufacturers.
- Restores color & luster, leaves super-repellent finish to prevent soiling and stains.
- Can also be used on vinyl, leather, fiberglass, plastic windows and chrome.
- Highly effective UV-screening protection!
- Quickly and easily restores a color, luster & gloss, with non-oily, anti-static finish
- Easy application-just spray on & wipe dry
- Does not contain silicone oils, waxes, glycerin or petroleum distillates
- Repels dust, soiling and staining
- Treated surfaces stay cleaner, longer, reducing maintenance
- Spray on, wetting the surface with 303.
- Wipe COMPLETELY dry.
- Turn cloth (see related products below) over to a dry area and polish to remove any and all excess 303.
Following these simple instructions and getting the surface wet (not just damp) with 303, then wiping COMPLETELY dry will give your inflatable a beautiful, like-new finish that repels soiling and stains and lasts longer.
Keep out of reach of children. Store and use above freezing. 303 is non-toxic, non-flammable.
303 Protectant is guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturer’s liability limited to product replacement or refund upon proof of purchase and return of unused portion.
See related products below for non-abrasive scrub pads and microfiber cloths.