Clifton PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive, Single Part, 8 oz Can
- Use Clifton PVC one-part adhesive to repair PVC and Urethane inflatable boats, rafts, underwater swimming pool liner repairs, and waterbeds. Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness.
- 8 oz. can covers 3 square feet with 3 applications.
- 4 oz and 16 oz cans listed in related products below.
- Important shipping information: We cannot ship glues via UPS Air or Priority Mail because they are hazardous materials. If you choose the Priority Mail option at check out, your order will be shipped via a Hazmat method which may take extra time. UPS Ground is the most reliable shipping method for hazardous materials, so if you are in rush, please choose that option.
- MEK is a necessary solvent for a successful repair. See related products below.
- Stiff brushes and roller rasps are available in related products below.
- ToobSeal Interior Sealant also listed below.
- Once opened, a can lasts 6 months if sealed tightly and stored in 55 – 70 degree temperatures.
Clifton Adhesive Repair Instructions for PVC Inlatable Boats:
- Before applying the adhesive, all surfaces must be free of any oils and dirt. Clean the surface by lightly rubbing the vinyl with MEK (see related products below).
- Apply a thin coat of adhesive to both surfaces.
- Wait 5-10 minutes or until the adhesive feels tacky.
- Repeat step 2 & 3.
- Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure to ensure contact, making sure you are not creating any air pockets during this process (see roller rasps in related products below).
- Allow 12 hours drying time.