Bravo 9 Dual Function High Pressure and Standard Inflatable Boat Inflation Foot Pump. Up to 14 PSI. Built in pressure gauge.
- This pump has 2 inflation chambers. One chamber inflates the inflatable boat or SUP and the “top off” chamber inflates more slowly and defined until the boat is inflated to the maximum pressure. Simply remove or replace the black plug to alternate between standard inflation and slower, high pressure inflation.
- Built in pressure gauge up to 14 PSI.
- Comes with 6 ‘ of crush resistant hose.
- Also deflates boat – simply change position of the hose connector to the hole marked “out”.
- 6.5 liters of air per stroke on main chamber. 1.5 liters of air per stroke on secondary chamber.
- The hose diameter is 3/4″.
- Weighs 3.4 lbs and measures 12 3/4″ by 9″.
- All metal components are stainless steel.
- Comes with 8 adapters but we recommend the below referenced adapters so you don’t have to hold the hose end to the boat.
- Replacement hose by the foot or hose replacement kit, listed in related products below.
- Imported from Italy.
Recommended adapters. You’ll find these in related products below.
- For Avon A7, B7, C7 valve use the AVC7HOSEADP34
- For Achilles use the ACHC5102
- For the Halkey Roberts (either style) use the BRVSP138. For Mercury , Highfield, West Marine, smaller Walker Bay’s and Nautica Inflatable Boats.
- For the Push Push Valve (AB and Caribe) use the BRVSP138.
- For the Zodiac adapter use the Z67068. But determine which Zodiac valve you have by checking our website. Correlating adapters are listed with the valve.
- For Walker Bay Generation, current Novurania and current Apex Inflatables, Use the C7 threaded adapter (3/4).