The Bravo 7 M foot pump for Inflatable Boats comes standard with a built-in pressure gauge meter which measures up to 8 psi and has a 5 liter air/fill capacity per stroke.
- The housing is made of a heavy duty yet light-weight marine composite and weighs in at only 1.2 lbs.
- 5 liter per stroke fill capacity.
- Also deflates the boat – just switch the position of the hose connector to “deflate”.
- Measures 11″ x 8 1/4″.
- Pressure gauge measures up to 8psi.
- The bellow is made of coated reinforced fabric and all metal parts are stainless steel.
- The Bravo 7M comes with 6′ of reinforced hose, 3 universal hose adapters and 7 universal valve adapters that will fit many valves and fittings. We advise, however, to purchase the adapter that is conducive to your valve so you don’t have to hold the hose on the boat as you inflate.
- The hose end is 3/4″.
- Replacement hose by the foot or replacement hose kit listed in related products below.
- Imported from Italy.
Adapters listed in related products below:
- For Avon A7, B7, C7
- For Achilles use the ACHC5102
- For the Halkey Roberts (either style) use the BRVSP138 (Highfield, Nautica, West Marine, Walker Bay smaller boats)
- For the Push Push Valve (AB and Caribe) use the BRVSP138
- For the Zodiac Valve adapter Z67068. But determine which Zodiac valve you have by checking our website. Correlating adapters are listed with the valve.
- For Walker Bay Generation, current Apex and current Novurania valve use the C7 threaded adapter (3/4)