The Weaver Universal C1000 Dinghy Chocks are made from rugged marine grade stainless steel with EPDM rubber molded pads.
- This model chock does not have “swiveling” pads. They only swing back and forth in one direction. For fully swiveling chocks, see related products below.
- Set of 4 handcrafted chocks are easy to install and only take a few minutes.
- Made from 100 marine grade stainless steel. Available in 6″ or 8″ height. Custom heights are available.
- Rubber molded pads measure 3.5″ x 3.5″ and accommodate boats up to 500 lbs.
- If your boat weighs from 500 to 1000 lbs or the hull is a composite (non-fiberglass) material, we recommend the C1007 (see related products below) chock with the larger 3.5″ x 7″ pads.
- Standard chock is designed for mounting a hard bottom dinghy on the deck or bridge of a yacht.
- Proudly made in the US.
- Optional CREM removable chock bases must be ordered at the same time as the chocks require minor modifications in order to accommodate them. See related products below.