Zodiac Oarlock Upgrade Kit with Stainless Steel Pins to Replace Obsolete Z1460 System. Part #Z67506.
- Oarlock assembly and upgrade kit with Stainless Steel pins for Zodiacs with reclining oarlock system.
- This oarlock currently fits models 2003 and newer and will retrofit older models. If your boat is model years 1998 – 2002 and you have not had your oarlocks upgraded, this is the retrofit kit to do so as your system is obsolete.
- Fits Zodiac Cadet, West Marine models RU, SB and RIBS of the same years.
- Fits 35mm (1 3/8″) oar shafts.
Instructions to install Zodiac oarlock upgrade kit Z67506:
- Put old oar pin receiver in the “up” postions.
- Using a screw driver, remove the small “c” clip.
- Push a screw driver through either hole located front and back of existing oarlock. Push axis out and remove the entire oar pin receiver mechanism.
- Snap the new oar pin receiver mechanism in where the old one was.
- Slide interior axis back into position so it locks in with oar pin receiver.
- Install new “c” clip exactly where old one was.
- Install the top of the “J” clip into the largest of the three grooves on the oar pin receiver.
- If there is rope going through the oarlock, undo rope at the d ring and pull lifeline out before you do this then refeed through when complete.