Wheel-a-Weigh Transom launching wheels for small boats, inflatable boats, RIB’s, Rigid hull inflatables. 220 lb.Maximum Capacity.
- Tracks mount permanently on transom.
- Wheels lock in the “down” position for transporting over beaches and parking lots.
- Wheels lock in “up” position using the detent pin or can be completely and easily removed and stowed.
- Wheel-a-Weighs are sturdy and are made of anodized marine aluminum and a 316 stainless steel frame with pneumatic wheels.
- Pneumatic wheels are 10″.
- Kit contains all stainless hardware including detent pins, hub washers, Cotter pins, 3/16 screws, Hex nuts, backing plates and frame caps.
- Tools required : Drill with 3/16 bit, square ruler, phillips head screwdriver, 8mm hex wrench or crescent wrench, tape measure, sealant. Instructions included.
- In most cases, the boat can be operated with the wheels “up” instead of removed.
- Part number 1482.