The Weaver Leaver Standard Model. A pivoting motor bracket for leaving your motor on your dinghy when stored in the up position on Weaver Davits. Motor remains upright while boat is vertical.
- 13 inches of clear transom is required.
- This is the standard model is for higher transoms where the measurement from the top of the tube to the top of the transom is 0″ to 4″. if that measurement is higher than 4″, your transom is lower. See related products below for lower transom model 3.
- The Weaver Leavers are custom made for your dinghy and it is imperative that you fill out the worksheet below and email it to us. Your order cannot be processed without the worksheet. This item ships by 1 business day from the day your place your order.
- Includes everything that is needed to install on your dinghy – Long & Short Push Pins, Pad Eye, Adjustable Rod and mounting hardware.
- Accommodates up to an 85 lbs motor.
The Weaver Leaver Worksheet Must be Completed and Emailed to Us Before your Order can be Processed.
Email your completed worksheet to [email protected]