SoftChocks for Heavyweight Watercrafts by Bixler’s Marine
- SoftChocks for Heavyweight Watercrafts and fit all rigid bottom inflatables up to 900 pounds including outboard.
- Chocks are made of a heavy duty foam that resists compression topped by a layer of memory foam in order to keep your dinghy scuff and scratch free.
- SoftChocks are great for installation on swim platforms and docks making them easily removable.
- Each chock weighs only 4 lbs and the exterior fabric is tough, weather resistant, marine grade, and washable fabric. They can also be used as a dinghy cradle or dinghy storage.
- Stainless steel female snaps are preinstalled resulting in a quick setup. Male snaps are installed on the deck (screw in). Alternatives to installing the snaps on your deck, are to secure the boat (while resting on the chocks) to the deck using ratchet straps (see related products below).
- All colors listed below are in stock and ready to ship. Custom orders can be made but require time to manufacture. Email us on the contact page to inquire about the lead time on custom orders.
- NOT for submersible swim platforms because the foam is too buoyant.
- See related products below if you have a deep V boat, jet ski, or kayak. If you are unsure of what you need, send us on email on the contact page.
There are no reviews yet.