Our Floating Dinghy Tow Bridle is Made of Shock Absorbing Nylon Webbing and Comes with Two Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Carabiner Snap Rings to Attach to Your Inflatable’s Bow Tow Rings.
- 66″ long from tow rings to snap rings.
- 2, 3″ stainless steel carabiner snap rings.
- Shock absorbing nylon webbing. Beefy 1″ wide.
- Red float for high visibility and allows the bridle to float preventing a tangle in your prop.
- Double rounds of cross stitching at each end for extra strength.
- 4500 tensile strength and can tow up to 2,000 lbs.
- Simply attach a line from the stern cleats of your yacht, to your forward bridle ring, forming an “X”, then attach the snap rings to the two tow rings on the bow of your dinghy.
- Proudly made in the US using high grade non-rusting stainless and UV resistant webbing.