Adjustable Davit Lifting Slings for Inflatable Boats. For 1 Arm Davit and 3 Point Lift
- Bixler’s Marine designed this inflatable boat lifting harness for boats with 3 lift points and for a single arm davit
- Our slings comes with heavy duty extra large stainless steel caribiner snap rings for easy attachment to your lifting points.
- All legs are adjustable and all rings and buckles are stainless steel.
- The chafe resistant, corrosion proof webbing has a 4,500 lb. tensile strength and can hold a boat and motor up to 700 pounds.
- Legs measure at maximum 106″ (one leg) and 61″ (two legs).
- This three-point lifting sling will work on most open tenders up to 12′.
- These slings are for use with a single point davit system (davit systems with one arm) on dinghies with three lift points.
- See transom lifting rings and other lifting sling configurations in related products below.