Bixler’s Marine Inc is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our Web site. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access this Web site. This Privacy Statement describes the practices and policies we have put into place to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our Web site.
With Whom Will the Information Be Shared?
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this Web site is not shared with any organization for any purpose.
Additional Use of Personal Information
Requesting No E-mail Communication
You may receive e-mail messages from us about special promotions, upcoming events and other relevant information that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such email messages, please let us know by the following means:
- Sending us e-mail to that effect at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us by telephone at: (973) 506-7385
- Writing to us at the contact address
Presently Bixler’s Marine Inc uses two third party shipping companies. There are three rates for shipping merchandise within the United States. The default standard ground method. The second day air method which the consumer has the choice of using when ordering via the Bixlers Marine Inc, website. The overnight air option that the consumer has the ability to choose during the ordering process on the website. We also offer a USPS option for shipments to Canada.
International Customer: Please be advised that UPS will charge a brokerage fee for delivering packages outside the continenal US, Alaska and Hawaii. The fee is determined by a formula created by UPS.
Our PVC and Hypalon repair kirts can only be shipped via basic ground service via UPS. We will not ship these repair kits to Alaska, Hawaii or internationally.
E-Commerce and Online Shopping
Purchasing items over the Internet usually requires you to provide your personal identifying information and credit card information on a Web site. Many people have become accustomed to on-line commerce as a time-saving and useful convenience. There are a number of practices that can make providing your sensitive credit card information more secure and therefore make you feel more comfortable about doing so.
We do process credit card payments for merchandise, or services on our Web site. Using a third party vendor, we have the following e-commerce practices.
- When processing your credit card payment, we will ask for the card type, number, expiration date, and your card’s billing address.
- We will transmit credit card numbers in encrypted format using industry-standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
- We will keep this information in the strictest confidence and will make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of the information at all times.
- We use SiteLock as an additional customer security measure. SiteLock uses a state-of-the-art Web Application Firewall (‘WAF’) across the Content Delivery Network to protect the web servers and the clients whose content is being delivered by proxy.
- Our website is hosted by third party PCI compliant hosting provider.
Links to Other Sites
This site includes links to non-affiliated external Web sites. We have the following practices:
Web Site Contact Information
Bixler’s Marine Inc
18 Duffy Road
Ringwood, NJ 07456
Contact: Bruce Rettstatt
Telephone: (973) 506-7385