Walker Bay Boat RID 10′ Add a Tube Kit 1100 Decitex PVC Fabric for WB10.
- Turn your Walker Bay into a Rigid Inflatable Dinghy (RID).
- Stabilize your Walker Bay for a more comfortable ride and for easier disembarking.
- 2 air chambers.
- Halkey Roberts valves for easy replacement when necessary.
- Easy grip handles for lifting and carrying.
- Easy installation. See directions below.
- Heavy duty rubrail acts as a gentle bumper and stabilizer.
- Foot pump included. Inflation takes 5 minutes.
- The HP Rating with a Tube Kit increases from 3HP to 6HP. Capacity plate provided.
- The person capacity with a Tube Kit increases from 3 to 4. Capacity plate provided.
- Walker Bay part # 5001010006.
- Repair kit included.
- See related products below for 10′ Hypalon RID kit and 8′ PVC and Hypalon RID kits.
Walker Bay 10′ RID Kit Installation Instructions:
1) Use a hammer or screwdriver to gently remove all the small plastic rivets below the length of the gunwale. If your boat does not have predrilled holes with plastic rivets, you will have to drill holes. Caution: Avoid scratching the hull by pushing the rivets from the outside of the hull inwards.