Walker Bay Boat RID 10′ Add a Tube Kit, Hypalon/CSM upgraded fabric for WB10.
- Turn your Walker Bay into a Rigid Inflatable Dinghy (RID).
- Hypalon/CSM is the upgraded fabric from PVC and has better UV resistance and just lasts longer. It is made from Orca brand 1100 denier Hypalon which is used by the premium inflatable boat manufacturers.
- The RID tube will stabilize your Walker Bay boat and provide a more comfortable ride and ease disembarking.
- 2 air chambers.
- Halkey-Roberts valves for easy replacement when necessary.
- Easy grip handles for lifting and carrying.
- Easy installation. See directions below.
- Heavy duty rub rail acts as a gentle bumper and protector.
- Foot pump included. Inflation takes 5 minutes tops.
- The HP Rating with a Tube Kit increases from 3HP to 6HP. Capacity plate provided.
- The person capacity with a Tube Kit increases from 3 to 4. Capacity plate provided.
- Walker Bay part # 5002010012.
- Repair kit included.
- See related products below for 10′ PVC RID kit and 8′ Hypalon and PVC RID kits.
Walker Bay RID 10′ Tube Installation Instructions:
1) Use a hammer or screwdriver to gently remove all the small plastic rivets below the length of the gunwale. If your boat does not have predrilled holes with plastic rivets, you will have to drill holes. Caution: Avoid scratching the hull by pushing the rivets from the outside of the hull inwards.
2) With a number 1 Phillips/star screwdriver and pliers, fasten the fabric grommets on the tube to the hull with the bolts, nuts and rubber backed washers provided. Note: Make sure the tube is the correct way around before beginning the installation process. The inflation valve should be on the right/starboard side of the hull. The bolt should be inside the hull and the nut and rubber backed washer should be outside the hull, below the gunwale.
3) Repeat the process for the other side of the boat.