Walker Bay Boat RID 8′ Add a Tube Kit 1100 Decitex PVC Fabric
- Turn your Walker Bay into a Rigid Inflatable Dinghy (RID).
- Stabilize your Walker Bay for a more comfortable ride and for easier disembarking.
- 2 air chambers.
- Halkey-Robert valves for easy replacement when necessary.
- Easy grip handles for lifting and carrying.
- Easy installation. See directions below.
- Heavy duty rub rail acts as a gentle bumper and protector.
- Foot pump included. Inflation takes 5 minutes.
- The HP Rating with a Tube Kit increases from 2HP to 4HP. Capacity plate provided.
- The person capacity with a Tube Kit increases from 2 to 3. Capacity plate provided.
- Walker Bay Part #5001010005.
- Repair kit included.
- See related products below for 8′ Hypalon RID tube and 10′ PVC and Hypalon RID tubes.
Walker Bay RID tube Installation Instructions:
1) Use a hammer or screwdriver to gently remove all the small plastic rivets below the length of the gunwale. If your boat does not have predrilled holes with plastic rivets, you will have to drill holes. Caution: Avoid scratching the hull by pushing the rivets from the outside of the hull inwards.
2) With a number 1 Phillips/star screwdriver and pliers, fasten the fabric grommets on the tube to the hull with the bolts, nuts and rubber backed washers provided. Note: Make sure the tube is the correct way around before beginning the installation process. The inflation valve should be on the right/starboard side of the hull. The bolt should be inside the hull and the nut and rubber backed washer should be outside the hull, below the gunwale.
3) Repeat the process for the other side of the boat.