Small PVC D-rings for inflatable boats
- Inflatable Boat 1.5” Stainless Steel D-Ring with 4.5” vinyl (PVC) apron in white, light gray black, medium gray or red.
- Available in white, light gray, medium gray, black or red.
- Double pad assembly. Bottom pad is made of extra thick floor material. The UV proof polypropylene webbing are computer sewn, cross stitched AND glued to the bottom pad; the vinyl apron is glued over the D-ring and bottom pad assembly.
- Our 1″ d-rings serve many purposes including bimini and general purpose attachment points.
- For towing and davit lifting ring applications, we recommend the larger BIX130SSVINYL. Please see related products below.
- PVC glues, solvents and roller rasps listed in related products below.
- Proudly made in the US using high grade, non rusting stainless.
D Ring installation instructions:
- Decide where you’re going to place the d ring then trace around D ring with a pencil.
- Apply masking tape or painting tape around the traced area.
- Prep both surfaces using MEK. See related products below.
- Apply 3 applications of glue (2 on boat, one on d ring) allowing each application to become tacky (roughly 15 minutes).
- Stick the d ring down to boat and roll out the bubbles with a roller rasp.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.