Medium Hypalon 6.5″ diameter inflatable boat towing d-rings with stainless steel rings
- The D-Rings have a 6.5″ Hypalon apron, a weather proof polypropylene strap, and a 2″ stainless steel D-ring.
- Available colors are light gray, white, black and red.
- The bottom pad is made of raft floor material and is pre-sanded for a superior bond.
- Double Hypalon pieces are glued together then cross stitched for superior hold and strength. The straps are computer sewn and glued to the bottom pad; the Hypalon apron is glued over the D-ring and bottom pad assembly.
- Proudly made in the US with the highest quality non rusting Stainless.
- Our 1″ d-rings serve many purposes including towing, lifting rings and general purpose attachment points.
D Ring installation instructions:
- Decide where you’re going to place the d ring then trace around D ring with a pencil.
- Apply masking tape or painting tape around the traced area.
- Sand the boat as well as the d ring lightly and clean the area well using Toluene
- Apply 3 applications of glue (2 on boat, one on d ring) allowing each application to become tacky (roughly 15 minutes). Glues listed in related products below.
- Stick the d ring down to boat and roll out the bubbles with a roller rasp.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours.