- Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness!
- This adhesive is a crossover (meaning it will work on both PVC and Hypalon inflatables); so if you don’t know which material your boat is made of, this adhesive is safe to use.
- Weaver PVC 2-part adhesive can be used for gluing on rubber pads, adding lifting rings, and making repairs to Zodiacs and other inflatables made from PVC material.
- Important Shipping information: Adhesives, Solvents, Liquid Rubber, and bottom paint are considered regulated material, and can only be shipped via ground transportation. Hazardous materials can not be shipped via the United States Postal service Priority mail. Hazardous materials can only be shipped via United States Postal Service Parcel Select or UPS ground. Please choose UPS ground if you are in a time sensitive situation.
- The activator/curing agent will last approximately 30 days after opening. Once the 2 parts are mixed together you will have 6 hours before the glue begins to harden.
- Unopened glue will last one year.
1. Use PVC glue in a well ventilated area. Do not use in high humidity, rain, direct sun, or near the water. We recommend making sure the humidity level is nothing higher than 60%.
2. If possible, the tube should be inflated while gluing.
3. Prep the surface of the PVC inflatable with MEK solvent to soften the fabric. Do not scrub the surface, just wipe the surface clean.
4. Mix all of the curing agent thoroughly into the adhesive for 2-3 minutes.
5. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to each surface (the accessory and the inflatable) and allow 5-15 minutes, or until the glued surfaces feel tacky.
6. Repeat step 5
7. Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure with your hands to ensure contact. Make sure not to create any air pockets, or use a roller rasp (see related products below) to force out any air pockets under the pad or patch.
8. Allow to set for at least 48 hours.