Glue-on single Hypalon Handle for Inflatable Boats Comes in Light Gray, White, Dark Gray or Black.
- Used on AB Inflatables and other brands.
- Dimensions are a beefy 13.5″ x 4″.
- The base is made of 1100 denier Hypalon fabric with Neoprene.
- The soft 8″ handle is double 1100 denier Hypalon fabric and is triple secured to the base.
- Passengers can easily pull themselves to safety or hang on tight while underway with the beefy 8″ handle.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Glues listed in related products below.
Hypalon handle installation instructions:
- Decide where you’re going to place the handle then trace around handle with a pencil.
- Apply masking tape or painting tape around the traced area.
- Sand the boat as well as the handle lightly and clean the area well using Toluene (Hypalon boats only)
- Apply 3 applications of glue (2 on boat, one on handle) allowing each application to become tacky (roughly 15 minutes).
- Stick the handle down to boat and roll out the bubbles with a roller rasp.
- Allow for 24 hours drying time.