Caribe inflatable boat rubber Cleat Handle, Gray. 10″ x 3 3/4″. We recommend the 2 part Hypalon glue for rubber installation. See related products below for the required adhesives and solvents.
Instructions for installing the handle on a boat:
1. Using a pencil, determine where you are going to place the handle and trace around it.
2. Tape off with masking tape
3. Sand the boat lightly with sandpaper and clean with Toluol for Hypalon or MEK for PVC (see related products below).
4. Sand the handle lightly with sandpaper and clean with Toluol for Hypalon or MEK for PVC.
5. Apply one thin application of the 2 part glue (you can mix the glue in a paper cup) on the boat and on the handle. Let that dry for 20 minutes.
6. Apply one more application on the boat. Let that dry for 20 minutes.
7. Attach the handle precisely where you want it as you will not be able to lift it off and re attach.
8. Allow 24 hours before you use it. The less dampness in the air, the better.