Inflatable Boat Adhesive, Hypalon Boats, Weaver 2 Part 1/4 Liter
Weaver Hypalon 2-part adhesive, 8 ounce, for gluing on rubber pads, adding lifting rings and making repairs to inflatables made from Hypalon material.
SKU: WEA2001 Categories: *AB Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Achilles Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Avon Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Caribe Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits, Patches, Adhesives, *Highfield Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Mercury Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Nautica Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, *Novurania Inflatable Boat Parts, Repair Kits & Adhesives, Adhesives/Adhesive Removers, Adhesives, Repair Kits & More, Adhesives, Weaver Davits & Parts, Weaver 2 Part Glues, Weaver Snap Davits & Parts
Our glues and solvents are rotated quickly and stored in an air-conditioned and heated facility in order to guarantee freshness and effectiveness! Weaver Hypalon 2 part adhesive, 8 ounce, for gluing on rubber pads, adding lifting rings and making repairs to inflatables made from Hypalon material. Important Shipping information: Adhesive, MEK, Toluol, Liquid Rubber, and bottom paint is considered regulated material. It can only be shipped via ground transportation. It cannot be shipped via the United States Postal service Priority mail. If you choose Priority Mail as a shipping method, it will be shipped via the United States Postal Service Parcel Select, this service may delay delivery up to 7 days. The fastest method for shipping regulated material is UPS Ground.
The activator/curing agent will last approximately 7 days after opening. 2 part glues are very effective but are slightly more difficult to work with and have a shorter shelf life. Once the 2 parts are mixed together, you will have a 5-6 hour working time before the glue begins to harden. Our Shore single part glue will last 1 month after opening, unopened, the glue will last one year.
For ToobSeal Interior Repair Sealant, Shore Adhesive, Orange Off Cleaner and Adhesive remover and Toluol, see related products below. These products are essential for keeping your boat clean, and Toluol is the required Hypalon solvent for a successful repair.
Instructions for using Weaver 2 part adhesive:
1. Prep the surface of the inflatable by abrading it with a clean emery cloth. Next take a clean rag and use Toluene or Orange-Off cleaner to remove surface contamination. It is important that the inflatable is clean and dry.
2. Mix the curing agent A100-10 thoroughly into the adhesive for 2-3 minutes in the amount supplied.
3. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to each surface and allow 5-15 minutes or until the glued surface is dry to the touch. Reaaply another thin layer of glue to each surface. When the surfaces get tacky, stick the parts to the inflatable.
4. Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure to ensure intimate contact, taking care not to create any air pockets under the pad, D ring or patch.
5. Let your glued parts set for at least 48 hours before utilizing.
6. Use glue in a well ventilated area. Do not use in high humidity, in the rain, direct sun or near the water. It is recommended that the humidity level not be above 60%.
You may also like…
Rated 5.00 out of 5$53.95
Bixler's ToobSeal ® Interior Sealer, quart, stops slow seam leaks and porosity in both Hypalon and PVC inflatable boats using an extraordinary acrylic based formula. Buy 2 or more and save $2.00 each.
Shore Adhesive is a powerful, easy to use, single-part contact cement, and when used correctly, will attach patches and accessories to all Hypalon, fiberglass, Kevlar, and aluminum boats. Available in 1/2 pint. Buy 4 or more and save $1.50 each.
Shore Adhesive is a powerful, easy to use, single-part contact cement, and when used correctly, will attach patches and accessories to all Hypalon, fiberglass, Kevlar, and aluminum boats. Available in gallons.
Inflatable boat repair tool for roughening PVC and Hypalon material
before applying adhesives.
Once glue is
applied, use roller end over patched surface to create a good bond with no air
Hypalon Patches for Inflatable Boat Repair, 6, Available in Light Gray, Dark Gray, Red, Black and White