Walker Bay Boat RID 275 Add a Tube Kit 1100 Decitex PVC or Hypalon for WB8.
Turn your Walker Bay into a Rigid Inflatable Dinghy (RID). The Variable Profile Design (VPD), 2-chamber tube allows excellent rowing performance. Maxibond reinforced seams, Halkey-Robert valves, easy grip handles for easy transporting and deluxe, heavy duty rub rail acts as a gentle bumper.
The HP Rating with a Tube Kit increases from 2HP to 4HP.
The person capacity with a Tube Kit increases from 2 to 3.
You will need a 7/16" nut driver to remove the seat bolts, which was supplied with your boat.
Track Installation Instructions (illustrations included with kit):
1. Remove the gunwale screws and the gunwale caps from both sides and bow area of the boat.
2. Insert the track (included in kit) into gunwale cap with the capped end facing the stern of the boat.
3. Reinsert gunwale cap into the gunwale with the track firmly against the hull of the boat.
4. Reinsert second track into the gunwale firmly against the hull of the boat.
5. Reinstall second gunwale cap.
6. Reinsert third track into the gunwale with the track firmly against the hull of the boat.
7. Reinstall third gunwale cap.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 on other side of boat.
9. Reinsert the gunwale screws in the gunwale caps from both sides and bow area of the boat.
Tube Installation Instructions:
1. Slide both sides of the tube halfway down first track set (use liquid soap for easier sliding)
2. After installing the first set of tracks proceed with the mid set of tracks.
3. After installing the second set of tracks, proceed with the front set of tracks.
4. Using wrench provided in repair kit, hand tighten each valve.
5. Inflate and apply new capacity plate to stern over existing plate.